Tuesday, June 10, 2008

summer plans

Rob is gone until Sept and the girls and I are going to head to North Carolina for some family fun!  My girls have never been away from Rob for more than a few weeks (that they can remember) and they are having a hard time with this.  Meghan and Jenna don't get to live near any extended family because of Rob's job.  Meghan said the other day, "Mom I miss Daddy way more than I miss Memom and Papa"..........what do I say to that?  Memom and Papa are very special to the girls and the girls talk about them all the time and seeing them once a year is hard because you have to try and fill a whole year of  fun into just a few weeks.   
I hope having the month and some change with Memom and Papa will help the girls with Rob working away from us this summer:)     

I will post some pictures when I have the time.

No comments: