Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sickness has hit

Well, we have been very very lucky this winter and we have all been well....I did have a bad cough before delivering Sarah...but besides that we have missed most of the bugs being passed around. Until now....Jenna started the coughing and it has just gotten worse since last Tuesday. She has been home for two days from school and I hope tonight is going to be a good night for her. It gets worse at night and she needs a good night sleep...and so do the rest of us. Jenna has been very kind to share her bug and Sarah has started coughing with a runny nose. I have started Sarah on saline spray and so far it hasn't gotten worse. Rob and I have both coughed a little today too...hope we don't get it like Jenna. Meghan, who is normally the one who gets sick, is feeling good and I hope it stays that way.

I am still recovering from my appendectomy and had my follow up with the surgeon today. All looks great and I'm recovering nicely. He was very surprised I never took the narcotic pain meds he gave me. I really didn't need them because the motrin took my pain away. I am hoping to start walking a little starting next week but won't be able to do any other exercises for at least 4-6 weeks.

I am looking forward to all of us well:)

No comments: