Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer vacation

Well, tomorrow at 1101 summer vacation will start for my two older girls!! Rob and I went to the school this morning to have a pancake breakfast and awards ceremony for Jenna's class. I can't believe I will have a first and second grader next year. Time is flying by and I'm trying to enjoy each and every moment of it.
Meghan and Jenna both love school and we will be working hard to keep up their studies this summer. I want them to be ahead of what is expected of them because I think that will help with having a new school and new friends this coming school year.
I think I have already written about Ms. Shelton....but I have to say I couldn't have picked a better teacher for my girls. I love that Meghan and Jenna both had her for Kindergarten and she is an awesome teacher. I only hope that Sarah will have a teacher as good as Ms. S when she starts school.



Jenna and Rob eating pancakes.

No comments: