Friday, July 9, 2010

cleaning and moving

We have moved out of Sycamore Drive and are currently staying in the base temporary housing...aka base hotel. We have a very nice suite with two bedrooms, living room and nice large kitchen. But the best part is....Air Conditioning!!! The temps are reaching close to 90 today and tomorrow, so I am so thankful we decided to get out of the house early and get settled in TLF (Temp lodging facility).
Rob and I have cleaned, cleaned and did more cleaning and passed our house inspection earlier today. I think we could have passed it with just our normal cleaning, but we wanted to make sure we passed, so we did a deep cleaning and came out smelling like simple green and clorox!
Our last week in the UK will still be a busy week, but not as busy as this week was. The girls have been great with all the moving, cleaning, packing and changes happening. I actually think they like staying in TLF more than the house because the park is nicer over here:)
Well, I just wanted to check in and pass along an update. I'm exhausted and think I will get some much needed rest this afternoon (and a little laundry washed).
See some of you soon:)

No comments: