Karen was Meghan's Kindergarten teacher assistant and I became friends with Karen that year. I am saddened by what has happened in her life. Her husband Steve had just retired from the Air Force and they were staying with family while a home was being built for them.
On Friday April 15th, tragedy struck Karen and her family. The home they were staying in was hit by a tornado as one of many storms passed through Alabama. Karen's husband, her father-in-law and her sister-in-law all lost their lives. Her mother-in-law and her two daughters were all injured, as was she. I hope that by collecting some money for them, we can ease some of the financial burden that is going to be facing her. Thank you for any donation. Every little helps, and Karen will appreciate anything. She is a wonderful, dearly loved lady, and we all wish her a good recovery and healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment