We pulled down the decorations and started getting the house decorated for Christmas.
The girls helped decorate the tree and Sarah was so excited to help unpack the decorations and hang them on the tree. So far she isn't touching too much and she hasn't tried to unwrap any gifts under the big tree either.

Jenna has touched and moved more ornaments than Sarah.....and had like 5 on one branch.
I asked her this morning to just look and not touch any more...but we will see how long that will last.
She will stand by the tree and look at all the ornaments over and over!!


We put our tall tree in our family room.

The first tree Rob and I ever purchased was a 4 foot tree....we bought it our first Christmas as a married couple.
We let the girls decorate that tree and it is in our front living room.
I always get excited about the Christmas season. Today at Church our pastor gave the kids a book for the season and I can't wait to read the stories with the girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment