Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Terrible Twos

We have not had to experience the "terrible twos" with the two big girls...and boy am I thankful for that.
Sarah is showing us what the terrible twos is about.
I have cherished all the milestones with all my girls and I love that all three are so different. Sarah is the most curious and that causes some problems for her...and us. She is like a spring storm...beautiful to watch and I know that some of the things she is trying to do is preparing her to grow up...but if you are not careful a little tornado will pop up and she leaves a path of destruction.
Just this morning she broke a DVD and used half a tube of lotion on her hands and the floor. I don't leave her alone but sometimes it happens. I try to have her in the same room with me, but sometimes she takes off and it takes me a few minutes to find her and catch her getting into something.

She is a super smart little girls and is so fun to hang out with.
She loves to go to see Missy at "durch and have nonuts"!
For those needing translation....she loves eating donuts at church!haha
She has started asking "Hey Mom, whatcha doing?"....or will say.."Hey Dad, what is Mom doing?"
She asks lot's of questions and is a girl who knows what she wants!
She is Jenna and Meghan's biggest fan.



We get this cute little frown from time to time.
I think being two is just as hard on the parents as it is for the child!

No comments: