First off, Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there (a few days either).
I hope you all have a great weekend.
Not sure what we will be doing (besides the regular things). I did tell Rob last night I wanted to buy paint and start painting....which was my answer to his what do you want/do for Mother's day.
The love my girls and Rob show me is priceless and is the best gift.
The big girls read almost every night and I thought I would share a few pictures I took of them last night.
Meghan and Jenna are reading the same Boxcar Children book, but we got a late start last night, so Meghan read the Boxcar book and Jenna read a few little books to Sarah.
Jenna refused to read Dora books....which were the ones Sarah wanted to hear. Sarah did sit and listen the whole time.
I also took a few pictures of Sissy. She loves to lay by the front door. It isn't because she is protecting the house...I think it's because she isn't disturbed and is allowed to scratch the rug.
Her health is still declining and she can't run without getting dizzy and falling. She is driving us crazy at the moment trying to get in all the trash cans, it's like she has turned back into a mischievous puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment