Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Skulls

For $1.99 each we decided to kick off "get decorations ready for Halloween".



We all five painted a paper mache skull!


Artists hard at work.


Finished skulls!
Sarah's is the multi color one, Rob's is in the front that looks like it's gray/red/blue. Jenna's is the other one up front and she wrote "stay away" on it! Meghan's is the one with eye lashes and fangs and mine is half white half black with red down the middle.


Top view


We all had fun and I think everyone wants me to get more to paint. I think my girls would do a paint project daily if I let them.


Oh, Meghan's skull has a pumpkin on the back!.....I had to remove that picture because it had a view of my backsplash and it isn't finished.  I want to hold off showing it until it is done. I guess you can see the countertop, but I will keep a little of the new kitchen view until the final reveal.

No comments: