Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blogging and Fall








Ok, I really need to get in the routine and really start blogging because I love to read blogs and I'm sure all our families would enjoy seeing/reading what we are doing. We are busy with Fall and all that goes along with it. Rob returned from his trip down range and we are busy with school, ballet and swim lessons. Meghan and Jenna grow a little more each and every day and I'm so thankful to have two healthy beautiful little girls. I will try to keep this going and blog each week or whenver something cool happens.....or when nothing cool happens!!
We are looking forward to a weekend trip to Dublin, Ireland!! I'm so excited. Ireland was one of the places I wanted to see and my dream is coming true!! We will be packing a lot of sites into two days and will post pictures and details of the trip!!! Stay tuned.
We took the girls today to the pumpkin patch. I think we all 4 love Fall and all that goes with it. Going to the pumpkin patch is one of the highlights of the season! Today was the perfect day.....it was windy, chilly and really felt like fall

2 comments:

Hurtados said...

Hey great idea, I put one together but how do I subscribe to your blog? And will I get an email every time you post a new blog?

Hurtados said...

hey how do i subscribe to this blog?