


The girls were invited to a pottery painting birthday party today. Meghan and Jenna love to color and paint but this was the first time painting pottery. I took a few pictures and will take some of the finished pieces when they are completed. I did paint some extras on Jenna's keepsake box...which you would have guessed:)
I brought our own paint shirts...so if you are trying to read them, they are from Drew's 12th birthday party:) The black eye has nothing to do with the pottery painting but I wanted to post a picture of Jenna's eye. It doesn't look too bad but she did get her first black eye. It happened last night at the halloween party...when I said the parents had the most fun....well I bet the kids had just as much. Jenna's eye got in the way of a flying toy...no blood but a little pain. She said it doesn't hurt today.
No comments:
Post a Comment