Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My space and I'm not talking about the social network.







About 6 years ago I received a package in the mail and inside was a large photo album, how-to books and lots of craft supplies. I received that box from Grammy (Rob's Grandmom) to help me get started on scrapbooking Meghan's life! Well, in the last 6 years I have made sure to make a page for not only major events in Meghan's life but then started making a second group of albums for Jenna.
At times I have felt like I have no clue what I was doing but then I realized it wasn't about how well the pages looked, but that I took the time and tried really hard to make a special page for a special time.
I also stamp a little and don't have many supplies, but love to do it. I recently purchased a kit from Stampin up and it had everything I needed to make 10 cards. I like it when the ideas are right in front of my face!
I have taken the pictures to show you my space!!! It's all mine!!! It is a 6ft table and I can start on a page or craft and leave it, if I need to. The girls love to look at the pictures, but they don't bother my crafts!! My space is in a corner in the girls play room, so we spend time together doing what we love to do!!






No comments: