Saturday, March 28, 2009

13 years...face painting...spring break


Spring break is on us!!! It is officially the start of Jenna's three week break and Meghan is out early and will have a two week break! Meghan's spring break doesn't officially start until April 6...but we had to pull her out early for our trip to Germany.
We are packed and almost ready to leave for our trip and are all very excited.
Jenna's teacher's had a little party for them yesterday and painted all the kids faces!!! When Meghan saw Jenna's face she asked if I could paint her face too. I told her I couldn't because I didn't have face paint and she asked if we could just use the spray paint....!hahaha
Our week started out with Rob and I celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary! We went out to lunch at Jude's Ferry and it was delicious!!!
I look forward to posting while in Germany!!!

No comments: