Friday, October 2, 2009

28 weeks and more



I'm in the home stretch and have officially entered my third trimester. I feel pretty good most of the time and am getting excited about meeting my little Sarah in person. She is a busy little lady and some days, I don't think she stops moving!! I have my OB appointment on Tuesday and hope to hear I passed my glucose screening!!

We have had a busy last month with school, swim lessons and ballet starting back. Meghan turned 7 and had her ears pierced too. Jenna went on her first school field trip to Church's farm this past week. She had so much fun and loved that she could pet the pigs, goats and other animals. She described the play area at the farm in complete detail too!! Meghan has been working really hard on her reading and school work this year. Her class has two birds and a guinea pig in the room and she loves it!!


No comments: