What made me think of these moments and a few others, you may ask???
I was cooking dinner tonight and was watching my girls outside pretending to fight off who knows what and race around the backyard with their baby stroller, stuffed animals and a plastic bat!! I was cold, but I opened the window to listen to them talk to their babies and plan their adventure.
I think the best times as a child are when you have your imagination and a good friend!!! To me, my best friends in the world are my sisters and I can see my girls following in the same path. Best friends fight, love, play, shop, eat and enjoy all things simple and not so simple.
The other morning my girls were playing upstairs while I showered and I could hear them playing but didn't really hear hear it until I got out of the shower......As I stepped out of the shower I heard Jenna saying..."I see a vigina"....I looked around and thankfully she wasn't talking about me!haha I didn't want to jump in her conversation until I understood what she was talking about...so I just kept listening and soon found out it was her baby doll, Jackson, speaking. I am guessing this came about because we were looking at baby pictures online a few days ago and we saw a baby boy in all his glory!! I explained the body parts to the girls and feel there is no need to make up a slang word for any body part, so I think that is where this started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment