Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This time of year makes me think of family, good friends and all the yummy food to top it off. Last year we were in Bruges, Belgium and had a fantastic vacation. This year...I will be relaxing on the couch, putting up our Christmas tree and eating as much as I can!haha I have recently had the itch to travel, but I don't want to deliver in a different country or on the road somewhere, so we are staying put until after Sarah's arrival. I can't wait to show her the world (as much as I can) and teach her all the cool things I'm teaching Meghan and Jenna.
I am so thankful for having a wonderful husband, healthy children, a house to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear, a car to drive and the list could keep going and going. I am also thankful for the aches and pains I feel and being away from our families in the states. Sounds crazy, but it's true.....without being away from the states I wouldn't have seen England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium and Germany (again). I will sum it all up to say....I'm thankful for my life and all that I have or don't have.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving where ever you are and what ever you are doing;)

No comments: