Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monkey business


One of the bases had a bazaar this weekend and I picked up the cutest blanket and bib. They are both handmade by a lady that lives here, who also sells on Etsy.



In other news.....the bazaar advertised ice skating. It was NOT ice skating. It was a plastic floor with an oily substance on it. My girls loved it, but Rob and I didn't. The girls were covered in the oily substance and it smelled too. I will be searching for another place to take them ice skating...and I mean skating on ice this time!
I was only watching today, don't want to get hurt with Sarah still "cooking" in me!
I'm 34 weeks as of Friday and I'm exhausted. I can't sleep well and she is so low too. I am so thankful to be pregnant and won't complain about the pregnancy too much!! I am counting down until I can meet my third little lady in person. I won't have a doctor appointment until I'm 36 weeks.
We had parent teacher conferences this week and as we expected, both the girls are dong fantastic in school. I am so happy they love to go to school and enjoy learning.


No comments: