The girls and I were out shopping the other day and we ran into Santa at the Bxtra. Jenna was so excited to see him! She went right up to him and told him all the things she wanted for Christmas. Meghan decided she would pass on seeing him and she just hung out with me until Jenna was finished. Santa asked Jenna what her sister wanted for Christmas and Jenna told him she didn't know.
The girls both wrote a letter to Santa so I don't think Meghan was too worried about Santa not getting her list of wants. After we walked away from Santa, Meghan said...."you know that wasn't really Santa?". She is 7 and I'm not sure when kids find out who Santa really is....
I do have to say there really are Santa's in the world....Toys for Tots, the Angel tree kids and the shoe boxes collected by the churches.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and remember the reason for the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment