Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sarah Elizabeth

December 23, 2009
Morning of my induction.
Rob and I were getting ready to leave the house and head to the hospital.
It was 645am.

In the hospital gown all ready to go!

7 1/2 hours after arriving at the hospital Sarah Elizabeth is finally born.
Weight: 8lbs 3oz
19 1/2 inches long

Proud Daddy to three little girls.

Sarah after her bath.

My nurses, mid-wife, an OB Doctor and all the staff at the hospital were wonderful.
I was able to go home less than 24 hours after delivery,
so Sarah and I could be with the rest of the family on Christmas.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Make sure you tell the people how Meghan and Jenna kiss Sarah one million times a day and watch her like a hawk. You can tell they love their new baby sister. Even though she poops. :)