Thursday, April 22, 2010

4 months

My baby girl will be 4 months old tomorrow....where has the last 4 months gone??!!
I will post about her weight, length and all that good stuff after her check up which is on the 10th of May.
Sarah is a very happy baby girl and is a great little traveler. She has been on her first road trip which included another country...Wales.
Sarah eats a little bowl of rice cereal and a half container of a veggie for dinner. She also nurses right after she eats. She normally eats every 3 hours and wakes one time during the night to nurse. Nursing is going great and she is growing like a weed.
She can move all around her bed and roll on her side.
Sarah has the cutest little laugh.
She loves to talk and has even talked to Memom and Papa on the phone.
She reaches for toys and other objects and loves to pull hair.
I think she has started teething and is a little fussy these last few days.
Sarah and I had fun taking her picture today....check out my sweet baby girl:)





No comments: