Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day goods and this and that

I had a great Mother's Day. I spent the day with my favorite people and even saw some sunshine:)
Rob and the girls took me out to lunch then we stopped by a shop to pick up a few goodies for me.
I was going to get a new clock, but wasn't sure if I would like it after I brought it home. I decided to get the Fish and Chips sign and the books. The books are actually great hiding spots for remotes and other little things that are left in the living room.


I enjoy checking the mail when I'm expecting a package. Today I received two packages. One from Amazon with two books for me to read. The first one is one my sister and brother in law wrote and the second is from a blog "friend". Can't wait to read them.....along with two other books I'm reading:)
I love having three little girls to dress. Even though the older two are 7 and 5 they still like to dress alike. I found these outfits from Children's place and knew they would looks super cute on my three cutie pies:)
I hope it gets warm enough here for them to wear them on the 4th of July. The bases have a huge carnival for us and it was pretty fun last year, hope it is good weather again this year for it.

No comments: