Sunday, May 2, 2010
Roller skating field trip
I will try and post pictures but for know I can't seem to get them to upload so I will just write in this post. I went with Jenna's class this past Thursday to the roller skating rink and had a blast. I liked this year's trip much better than the last years trip with Meghan's class. The Kindergarten teachers worked it this year to go on different days and times, so the place wasn't packed with a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds. Jenna has been skating often, so she did great and it was a nice change from the normal school day. We walked over and thankfully the rain didn't show up until after we arrived back at the school. Jenna has some tough classmates because some fell and hit the floor pretty hard, but jumped right back up and they were even laughing about the falls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment