This week Kelly's Korner is showing nurseries and kids rooms.
I am showing my three little princesses bedrooms.
This first picture is Sarah's side of her and Jenna's room.

Jenna's favorite color is orange so I bought her this comforter to make her side of the room her style.
Jenna wanted to share a room with someone (well Rob and I) so we put her in the room with Sarah.

This next picture is Meghan's bedroom. She is 8 and loves having her own room. She wanted a blue room but since we are renting we decided to keep the room painted as is and just work with it.
I still have more decorating to do in Meghan's room but I was very excited when I found her curtains. They match her comforter but didn't come from the same store:)

1 comment:
Awww! What sweet rooms!!! :-) Perfect for little girls!!
Post a Comment