I'm taking part in Kelly's Korner Show us Your Life tour~ Kitchens!!
I have started out my post with a picture of my kitchen in England...this was taken the day we moved out. It was a super small kitchen...or I guess you could call it cozy!Ha
A lot has changed in the past three months....one big change is the size of my kitchen!
We are renting this house and I love the colors on the walls and open floor plan for the kitchen.
The dining room table is our older one because our table is getting repaired from damage that occurred during the move back to the states.
The picture below is my pantry....I love it!! It makes me want to go and buy in bulk!

This is a view from the table.
The frig has a lot of magnets on it and they are from a lot of the places we visited overseas.
I hope you enjoyed checking out my kitchen. I really enjoy looking at everyone's kitchens/homes and getting decorating ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment