Jenna made her first basket during the game today! She was so excited about it, but didn't let us make a big deal about it after the game.
She is a good little b-ball player.
She wasn't into the game today as her normal self.....she bruised her butt bone the other day at school. Short story....she went to sit on the rug during circle time and her bottom hit the corner of a desk:( I feel so bad because there isn't much to do for it, but let it heal. I did give her some motrin and an ice pack after the game today.

The orange team won today...14-10:) So proud of all the kiddos on the team. I have really enjoyed watching them all improve and play the game this year. We only have two games left in the season. I think I might miss seeing them play just as much as Jenna will miss playing with the team.
No comments:
Post a Comment