We started today off with a basketball game. Jenna's team did well and won today. They seem to be out of their groove...but did pull off a win. She is really getting good at it and loves it. She doesn't seem to mind if they win or loose...just as long as she can get her hands on the ball during the game.
Next up.....washing vehicles. Rob washed his truck and then his motorcycle. My poor car was not included in the washing today. I stayed inside and made a little blankie (I'll post a picture of it on another post).
The girls decided to get on the action and get their bikes all cleaned up too. (I actually think they wanted to play with the hose.)
The neighbor, Erica, helped them and they even washed her bike too.
All clean:)

Sarah was taking a snooze while all the action was happening!
She would have loved to get out and help, but she needed a nap.
She wakes up way too early in the am....I think if we
had a rooster she would be waking him
up!ha
This weather felt more like summer to all of us. It will take us a little while longer to get use to all the sun and heat! We loved England and will miss the spring and summers there. I love a warm sunny day, but the south is a little too hot for me. Crazy to say that since we lived in the Southern California desert before we went to England and that was way to hot too:)
Still no news on what our next move will be. We are learning a lot about patience and it seems that the weeks are creeping by while waiting on news from the jobs Rob has applied for. He is on leave and is officially out of the Air Force on March 1.
If you head back up this post and take a closer look, you will see Rob is letting his hair grow....facial hair that is:)
I don't think the girls really like it, but it doesn't bother me.
No comments:
Post a Comment