Friday, March 25, 2011

My Magic Boots~~ written by Meghan

~This is a story Meghan brought home from school the other day. I thought we would share it because it was well written and is super sweet. I think you can guess she misses England:) Oh, I did not change the spelling or grammar in the story...this is her writing. Enjoy!


One time I went on a walk. I saw a old dump and I saw a pair of boots!
Later that day I found out that they were magic boots. At first I got the boots because they looked new and shiny, but to-my-surprise they were magic boots that would take me anywhere.
I used to live in England. I missed England so much my magic boots took me back there! I got soaked in the rain with my sister Jenna! I also got to go with Jenna to jump on the trampoline. We were with our friends Emma, Michael, Rebecca, Sam and Jule. They were brothers and sisters and they were our next door neighbors, when we lived in England. Our other next door neighbors Kristy and Ryan have a dog named Nessy who could give high fives. They also had a cat named Cheetah. I wish my dog Sissy was with me and then Nessy and Sissy could be friends. My other friends across the street were Morgan and Mikey. They have a dog named Mocha. Morgan has a mouse and Mikey has two bearded dragons. One is a girl and one is a boy. I had a great time just now in England with my magic boots!
Next, I am going to the moon!

No comments: