Today is my 15th wedding anniversary!
15 years ago today it was a Saturday and a beautiful spring day. I was about to marry the love of my life and start an awesome adventure. I have a not so good memory for lot's of things, but I can remember this day like it was yesterday. I can almost smell the daisy's.
Looking back it seems like yesterday....yet at the same time feels like a lifetime ago. So much has happened since then......Rob was in the military, out and in college....back in the military and out for the last time (we think). I just finished college and was starting the job search. Worked for 6 years 8 months for the prisons system in NC...and then when Rob returned to active duty, I was able to be a stay at home mom. Three beautiful little girls have entered our lives. We "picked" them up along our journey. Oldest from NC, second from CA and youngest from the UK!
We have lived in 3 states and two countries and owned way too many cars/trucks and bikes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is also Sarah's 15th month birthday!
15 months ago on a cold, snowy Wednesday in the UK I delivered my beautiful little busy-body Sarah.
Sarah is around 20lbs and still wears size 3 diapers. She is in 12-18 month clothes.
Sarah talks all the time and I love to hear her call for her big sisters. She has a very strong personality.
Sarah knows so many words and it seems every day a new one is added to her vocabulary.
Sarah can tell you where her eyes, nose, teeth, mouth, checks, ears...and toes are.
She likes to throw her dirty diapers away for you too.
Favorite things to do...besides get into EVERYTHING...she loves to dance, look at books and play with her sisters.
Sarah has also started going to the kitchen and hitting the pantry door when she is hungry. She hits the door and says, cracker.
Sarah normally takes one nap and sleeps really well at night. She is an early bird and does not like to lay around in her crib, she starts calling out for all of us. If I don't go get her pretty quick, she wakes up Jenna.
Sarah has three teeth that have broken through the gums with two more on top almost through.
It feels like she is growing up way too fast:)
No comments:
Post a Comment