Friday, April 8, 2011

Life update


I love adding pictures on the blog but I think I'm suppose to type on it too!ha

We have been super busy and working hard to get a move going for us. I think I will be all moved out since this is the second move in over a year....with the first one being an international move.
Rob has a job and we are almost home owners in the state of Ohio! I can't remember the last time I was in that state, but will soon call it home. Rob went up to house hunt and I have agreed to purchase the house sight unseen.....fingers crossed that Rob actually knows my taste.
If all goes as planned....we will be in our own home in three weeks!!! AHHH, so much to do and so little time!ha

I have been super worried about the big girls with this move because we just moved here. They are excited and even though there will only be about a month left of school they are ready to move and get settled.
I'm trying to look at the positive side that the girls will not be so nervous about starting school in the fall, because it won't be a new school for them.


I had to add this picture of Sarah. She is a cutie pie and is changing and growing up way too fast. She loves to hang outside with her sisters and just walk around and pick grass.
She finally has 4 teeth!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

She looks like Jenna!

kathy said...

She is getting so big!!!! I love this picture!