Friday, January 13, 2012
Home is where the military sends you..
I'm linking up today to Kelly's Korner for the "show us your life....Military families". We are not currently active duty....but most of the 30-some years of my life have been as a dependent to my Dad then my husband in the U.S. Air Force. I was born on a military base and moved around with my family until my Dad retired. I was born in North Carolina....then we moved to, North Dakota, Germany, Montana, and Nebraska then returned to North Carolina. I met my husband in North Carolina (he was active duty)...we were married 2 1/2 years later. We stayed in NC for a while. We had our first child in NC...then headed to California (had baby #2)....then England (had baby #3)....South Carolina for less than a year, and we are now calling Ohio home. I have loved living the military life and miss it. I love that I have had the chance to see the country and parts of the world, memories that will last a lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment