Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Carolina Beach

We headed to Carolina Beach for a day and a half when we were in NC.
The girls love love love going to the beach.
I didn't take my camera to the beach, so the only ones I took were with my phone.
We stayed at my Sister's place and it slept 8 of us great!
We spent the afternoon on the beach.
We all had a blast even though it was a red flag warning.
Luckily a small pool of water appeared after we arrived, so Sarah and some of the other smaller kids had a great (and safe) place to play.

We ordered pizza out and then headed to the outdoor movie by the lake.
We enjoyed Britt's donuts that night as our movie snack/dessert.
I was thinking Sarah would fall asleep, but not such luck.
She did sleep in until almost 8am the following morning, so that was cool.
We had an awesome breakfast at Kate's then headed to the aquarium.


Sarah enjoyed the balcony.

The view from the condo balcony...awwww the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.


Two very happy girls waiting for us to go to the movies.

I'll post pictures of the aquarium in my next post.

No comments: