Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family reunion

 This is an overload of pictures..but I wanted to share the ones I took.
These are from the 2012 Moore Family summer reunion.
I love my big family and love that my girls get really excited about going to the reunion.
They love that they are related to all these cousins.



All 17 Moore children from my grandparents were represented at this reunion.
15 of the Moore children were at the reunion. 


There was lots of great food, talk, dancing, and memory sharing....and new memory making.



I don't think I saw Meghan and Jenna but a few times...so busy playing and having a great time.
Sarah had a great time too...but I have to keep an eye on her.
She kicked off her shoes and got down and dirty (seriously).



I love seeing all the babies and catching up in person with all of my cousins.




The youngest in the family....for a few more months anyway.  
The family keeps growing and I believe we have three more joining us later this year!










Sarah had a blast!



Sarah with her Uncle John!   
 I love that my girls get to run around with bare feet at my
 Grandmama's house and make fun summer memories.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Chrissy!