I decided I wanted to transition Sarah to a "big girl" bed before school starts. I didn't have a side rail for the bed the first week, so I stacked pillows beside it and she rolled out every single night. One morning I found her curled up between her big teddy and the pillows that were stacked by her bed. I purchased her rail and she has slept so much better. She still won't just go to bed, but we will get there again. She loves being able to climb on and off of her bed. She doesn't roam around and get into anything when she wakes up, she just looks for me.
She is a week shy of 32 months old (aka 2 years 8 months). She is pretty much potty trained. She still wears training pants most days, but stays dry almost all day. Some days no accidents, other days she might have one or two. Thankfully she is still in the training pants...aka pullups, so no messy messes to clean up.
She wants to only drink out of big girl cups and likes to dress herself....and pick out her own clothes and shoes.
We have been going swimming one or two days a week and she has been working hard on swimming. She wears a swim helper but she sticks her head under, can hold her breath and swims all over the pool!
Baby girl will always be our baby...but she sure isn't a baby anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment