Lunches all packed and ready to go!
Meghan is a 4th grader.
Jenna is a 3rd grader.
We didn't plan the butterfly theme for today, but I think it's super cute.
They were both pretty excited this morning.
They asked me to walk them in to the school (and help Jenna carry in her supplies).
We dropped Jenna off first, then Meghan headed down to her class. She didn't say goodbye, so I went into her classroom and she acted like she didn't know me!hahaha I told her bye and I'll see her this afternoon, I only got a nod! If only she had said goodbye in the hall.
Jenna had the same teacher Meghan had for 3rd grade and we are super excited about that.
Meghan has two teachers this year. One will teach language arts and the other will teach Math, Science and Social Studies.
We are looking forward to a great school!



No comments:
Post a Comment