Friday, October 26, 2012

Name and Crafts

I wanted to share Sarah's name tracing paper. I dotted her name the other day (as I've done before) and told her to trace it. I showed her how to do it and then left her to work. I didn't think she would be able to trace it, but she loves to spell her name out loud. She has started signing her name to things and makes sure she has a mark for each letter of her name.


I was so surprised to see how well she traced! It is not perfect, but she is a few months under age 3.  I gave her one of my happy crazy Mom cheers!


She loves to craft. She loves glue, stickers, and all things messy!


I guess this is kinda like home schooling but for my pre- preschooler.
She is such a smart little girl and I love showing her new things and watching her learn.


As we move closer to her third birthday, I see daily how she is changing and growing more and more into a "big girl".

No comments: