Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat

2012 Trunk or Treat time at our church!
The girls had a great time and I love all three of their costumes.


Minnie Mouse was thinking of being a princess, but she loved being Minnie.


Jenna the pirate was so excited to dress up and act the part of a tough pirate. 


Cleopatra was beautiful and looked so grown up today.
I told her a little history about Cleopatra, so she learned a little about her character.


My three girls posing for the camera! haha


They had a cupcake walk for the kids.


Bobbing for apples.


And of course going around to the cars to trunk or treat was great fun!



I caught them all in a funny expression in this hayride picture!


We all had fun and the girls ate way too much candy and cupcakes. 
We have enough candy for the rest of the year (well...for a long time anyway)...but the girls are planning to head out on Trick or Treating night in our neighborhood too.

No comments: