We spent a lot of time outside this weekend. The weather was gorgeous and we couldn't pass up on what might be our warmest weekend for a few months.
We raked leaves and the girls jumped in them (until I showed them spiders lived in them).
Jenna and Rob headed to the park to play some b-ball.
Sissy got in on the sunshine and walked around the backyard for a while.
She doesn't like to be bothered by us outside and by the look of her face in this picture...she doesn't want her picture taken outside either!haha
I got some good shots of Meghan too.
The girls striking a pose for me.
I get a lot of grunts when I pull out the camera...but I don't care.
I love taking their pictures.
They are growing up so fast and I want to capture as much of each year as I can in photos.
We went to Yellow Springs to walk around today and I wish I had taken the camera. I love that town. It has so much character and so relaxing to hang out in.




No comments:
Post a Comment