Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treating 2012

Due to the Hurricane that decided to stop by the east coast, our area postponed trick or treating until today.
We didn't get bad bad weather from the storm, but it sure did rain a lot.

I think they should have kept trick or treating on the 31st...but I didn't get to voice my opinion.
The rain showed up this afternoon and started right before the girls and Rob headed out to trick or treat.

Rob dressed up as an ECU fan. haha    
He dresses up like this a lot.





I love when I tell them to look the part, Jenna always looks so serious.


Sarah wanted to show me her pillow case...aka candy bag.

haha   I love this picture of Jenna in action.

A close up of Meghan's makeup.


Sarah wanted a close up too. hahaha

Sarah wanted a picture of Sissy too.  Sissy just wanted dinner.

All ready to go!
 They headed out and I stayed home to hand out candy. Rob said Meghan was the first one to say she was cold.  It was freezing rain and they were all soaking wet when they got home. 
They lasted about 40 minutes. 
Sarah helped hand out candy and I need to remember next year to only buy like one bag (or two) of candy. We didn't have but about 20 or 30 kids show up.
Next up....Thanksgiving!!

No comments: