Meghan lost her 5th tooth today at school!! YAHHH
Rob and I decided this was the tooth she would get out on her own. We were not going to help wiggle it and there was no pressure when she wanted to pull it out. Meghan woke up today and said her tooth felt funny. When I looked in her mouth, the tooth was barely hanging on and there was a little blood. I told Meghan her mouth was a little red and to get a tissue. She started crying...."I'm bleeeeeddddiinng". I told her she was just a little but that was ok (my normal comment when blood is involved). Meghan ate the marshmellows from the Lucky Charm cereal for breakfast and headed off to school....but not before she stated, "I don't want to go to ballet today because my tooth might fall out when I'm dancing". I told her to get through school first and to please try to eat lunch and snack (she will hold off on food, if she thinks it might make the tooth fall out).
Luckily when I picked her up today she had a big smile and was missing the tooth!!! She said she cried a little bit, but it didn't hurt when the tooth fell out. Her wonderful teacher let Meghan pick out a necklace to put the tooth in. The necklace was a film case on a string!!! Meghan was so happy (not as much as I was!!!).
First thing she said to me was.."don't tell Dad, I want to surprise him"...and she had to call Memom and Papa and tell them. She took the tooth to ballet and showed it to all her friends!! Rob helped her write a note to the tooth fairy, Meghan wants the tooth fairy to know this was the first one she pulled on her own...(she is hoping for a little more money in the deal). She wants to save for an American Girl doll..(she is only short by about $75)....but I bet she will keep saving until she gets it.
No comments:
Post a Comment