Sunday, January 11, 2009

week in review...

My book club book for the month of January.
Rob practicing his guitar.

Meghan and Jenna painting/making a mess and then playing in the sink (I mean washing their hands).

What a crazy week we have had......We were all excited last weekend because school was starting back and all the other fun activities were back in full swing. Sunday started the week out not looking too good. Meghan started running a high temp and it jumped up to 104 by the time we caught it. The motrin helped her every time, but I had to make sure I was on top of it every 7 hours...if not the fever would come back...with the top temp of 104.3..... I was not too worried because every time I gave her the motrin and sponge her down it would drop to 100. Meghan missed the first two days of school starting back and swimming lessons but was well and ready to jump back into the swing of things by Wednesday.
I did take Jenna to swim lessons on Tuesday night and she did fantastic!!! I am so proud of how far she has come with her lessons since November 2007! I will try and take a video of an upcoming swim lesson to show how well both the girls are doing!!! Money well spent!!
By the end of the week we were all exhausted and ready for the weekend. Saturday we all slept in and then after lunch went to check out some motorcycle shops. The ride up to Watton and Brandon was nice and chilly, but so beautiful.
Today was Church for me and the girls and a workout day for Rob. After church Meghan and Rob watched movies, Jenna took a nap and I scrapbooked!!!
After dinner tonight we all enjoyed painting, practicing guitar and reading.
We are hoping for a week with no sickness and lots of fun!!!

No comments: