Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~~what's new~~

~First I have to say Happy Birthday Dad (aka Papa)!!! We already called and sang happy birthday to him but I wanted tell him on here too!! We love you!!
I was talking to the girls about Papa's birthday and Jenna asked if she could go to his birthday party....
~Meghan called me this week!!! This meant that she finally remembered our home phone number at school. Her teacher Ms. S told us we would get a call once the kids learned their phone numbers, but it still took me by surprise! I have never spoken to Meghan on the phone and her voice sounds so tiny on the phone. The numbers over here have 11 digits in them and you have to dial all of them to call out.
~Jenna is no longer a thumb sucker!! We are still applying the polish, but she hasn't slipped and is doing great!! She really has changed since she stopped....grown up a little!
~Rob bought a Martin guitar this past weekend! He is very excited and it's one he had on his "wish list"! We got an awesome deal on it and will go pick it up this coming weekend!
~ I finally saw Twilight!!! I loved it and can't wait until the next movie comes out.

No comments: