Wednesday, May 13, 2009

catching up

I haven't blogged in a while and said too much about us. I  have showed pictures from our living room and pictures from when Mom and Dad visited, but not much chatting about us.
I have been a little under the weather with this pregnancy and will hopefully start feeling better in a few weeks. I don't expect to feel wonderful and  100% all the time, but I have not experienced morning sickness before, so this is hard on me. I stay so busy with the girls and Rob, I think I just need to start slowing down even more. I have already started showing, which makes a few friends think I might be having twins...but we will see in a few weeks at my first OB appointment. 
The girls are busy with end of school year activities and looking forward to a few months off from school.  Meghan is reading small books and is getting more comfortable with starting new books.  Jenna is learning "sight words" and enjoying doing dot-to-dot!   
We enjoyed a small Medieval Fayre on Mother's day in a small town named Snailwell. The girls both practiced shooting bows from a cross bow and we enjoyed watching some horses and sword fighting.   The girls also enjoyed some Candy Floss (cotton candy) and ice cream.
I was going to include a few pictures in this post but my iphoto was thinking too long yesterday and I'm too lazy today to try it again!

No comments: