We took Mom and Dad to Windsor Castle last Wednesday and it was another beautiful day! (as I type this I'm missing some warm sunny weather. Mom and Dad must have brought the sunshine with them and took it back today;)
We all really enjoyed Windsor Castle and I worked our trip out so the queen wasn't there. When she is there you can not visit the staterooms and that would take away from the whole experience. We couldn't take pictures inside the staterooms or St. George's chapel and I wish we could have....they were both awesome to see. The most interesting part was in the chapel and I learned there was a large vault under the chapel with the remains of many many royalty. There were stones all over the chapel in memory of.....and large above ground vaults too! Very cool to see.
I will have an additional post with more pictures from this trip....too many to choose from;)
No comments:
Post a Comment