Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First baby picture


I am able to post pictures of baby #3 early!!!  I had some minor problems occur this weekend, so I spent 7 hours in the ER making sure all was ok.  I was not under the care of the ER for 7 hours either.....5 hours was just waiting for them to see me.   Not really sure why it took so long...there were five people ahead of me and they waited all day too.  We not only saw the baby...but we saw the heart beating too!!  Very exciting and a huge relief to see.  Meghan and Jenna still have the idea I could be having two little girls for them...even after they looked at the picture of just one in me.  
We also moved the girls into the playroom this weekend..so they no longer have two rooms. We are making the third bedroom the baby room/craft room.  The girls and I have been cleaning out and I am so happy to see a clean house! I will post pictures of their room after I have finished the clean up.




1 comment:

http://stacey-dellfamily.blogspot.com/ said...

Got to your site through Kelly's Korner- Congrats on baby #3!!