Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and 32 weeks

Happy Halloween!! We all dressed up and had tons of fun with some friends.

The girls with their friend, Cara, having dinner before trick-or-treating.
Milo is under the table making sure nothing drops.

Rob dressed up and ready to scare a few kids (and parents).

Three pretty girls ready to go get some candy.

Rob painted my belly and it was a hit! A few women touched it thinking it was a shirt and a little girl wanted to rub it a few times. Thanks to Tracy for the idea of cutting the hole in the shirt. I was going to have my shirt pulled up and a jacket on, but this worked out even better. I am 32 weeks pregnant and was so excited about painting my belly for halloween.
I've had a few rough nights the past few weeks, with some very painful contractions. I went to the maternity ward on Friday and had a stress test done. All looks good and thankfully my contractions have not started thinning my cervix and there are no signs of early labor. I am slowly learning to take it easier than I'm use to and am counting down until I get to meet my newest little princess in person.

2 comments:

Liene said...

So cute! Looks like it was a good time had for all!

Mama Elle said...

I love the pumpkin belly! What creative idea!