Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow in the UK!

Jenna and Meghan enjoying the snow!

Jenna's snow worm!

Nessie (the neighbors dog) is checking out the girls playing.

The neighborhood!

We have had about 6 inches of snow since Thursday evening and it looks like we may not be finished getting it. The girls started out their winter break a day early due to the snow. I have to say I love snow much more than cold rain. The girls have really enjoyed playing outside, warming up with some hot chocolate then heading back out for some more snow fun. I hope some of the snow will still be around when my parents arrive middle of next week...but not enough to mess up traffic or flights.

1 comment:

Liene said...

Here's hoping you all have a white Christmas because we sure won't here in Atlanta.

The pictures are great and I'm so jealous!