Monday, February 8, 2010

Busy days

If I could type one handed, I think I would have more updates on this blog. I have been pretty busy with the house, kids, life and when I have a few minutes to sit down I am usually holding my little princess. She is great about chilling out in the mornings and afternoons but as the evening rolls around she wants to be held. She is a great baby and doesn't cry too much, but still grunts a lot. She has to be over 10lbs and is very tall (due to her length I have moved her up to 3-6 months sleepers). She is happy to see her sisters and loves her Daddy!

Meghan has moved to another swim lesson with some older girls in it and she loves it. I have to brag and say she is still the best swimmer in the lesson too. I hope to get her to a pool with deeper water soon. She is not use to swimming in deep water and this past summer she was a little hesitant to swim at the local pool in the deep water..but I know she could do it. Meghan is also reading really well. She has started on her first Junie B. first grader book and is excited about reading a chapter book.

Jenna is doing great in her swim lesson and can swim half the length of the pool before coming up for air. Jenna is writing much better and can read some short level 1 books. She loves to craft and is making little love notes to all of us every day. Jenna has taken on the roll of big sister well and loves to look after her baby sister.

Rob recently went to a soccer match in Manchester and had a blast. He is still working hard and we hope to hear soon where we will be heading next. I love to hear where everyone is moving, but at the same time sad to see friends leaving. We are hoping to get out and see some more sights when the weather warms up. Most castles and sites are closed this time of year due to weather and lack of sun.

I think that is about it for us...I'm sure I am missing some info, but Sarah is in need of a diaper change.

No comments: