I have always thought that things happen for a reason....well I decided a few weeks ago Sarah needed to try formula and get use to the bottle. I plan on nursing for a while, but just wanted her use to those things. Well, I am so thankful I decided to do that. On Thursday morning I was taken to the ER for severe pain and it was confirmed with a CT scan that my appendix was blocked and inflamed. We caught it early and the surgeon was able to take it out with no complications.
Back to the bottles and formula.....I had not stored any milk for Sarah, but since she had already tried formula, I was not as worried about her being upset and fussy. She did have a very fussy night last night but she survived and so did Rob and the girls. I was able to come home from the hospital early this afternoon and will pump and dump until this evening and then hopefully resume breastfeeding.
Even small things happen for a reason:)
1 comment:
That was THE LORD. That is just one of his many blessings. Nobody thinks that peace of mind is a blessing from God, BUT I DO!
Post a Comment