So yesterday I was trying to get a pity party started for myself because I didn't feel well and I was upset about having had emergency surgery. When I woke up this morning the sun was shining and I had slept well. Sarah nursed her normal times and was a great baby during the night too. I had donuts, coffee and little girl hugs for breakfast. I was able to get a good shower...and I mean good...I hadn't showered since Wednesday, so I really needed a shower. I then received a few phone calls and emails from friends and have food coming for the family for this coming week. My pity party was ruined!!! I'm glad it was because I really didn't want to have it, but I am a bit emotional these days. I think if my party had started it would have been a long one with only me at the party.
Rob is working hard here at the house and has taken over all duties except feeding Sarah. I was thinking of just keeping her on formula, but I really didn't want to do it, so I decided if she started back nursing and I could handle it we would nurse. She was so cute the first time I nursed her yesterday evening...she had the biggest smile on her face and was cooing and trying to eat all at the same time. That lifted my spirits so much. During the night, Rob is getting up to get her and my motrin for me.
So I have to say I will not be sending out the invites to my pity party...maybe next time!
1 comment:
I am always behind on your posts. I didn't know you were throwing a party! I would have come over with party hats. Who doesn't love a good pity party? Next time invite me!
Post a Comment