Saturday, April 3, 2010

organization tips

I'm going to get in on the fun over at Kelly's Korner and pass along a few organization tips. First off, I would like to say I want to live in a house with kids that doesn't look like I have kids....but that isn't going to happen. My girls love to keep everything......every little note they make for their dolls and every toy from the fast food places.
Since living in the UK and not having many closets I have been better about organizing my things....which means fitting as much as I can in just 5 closets in our house. I am using the under the stairs as storage and my food pantry. I use a door shoe holder for snacks and small items in that closet. I also have shelves on top of shelves in the closets upstairs. I use the large plastic bags from the comforters to store bed linens and out of season clothing in. I also use under the beds for storage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We moved quite a bit while we were Self Storage Managers. Now, we're planning on staying in Las Vegas till our teen graduates from high school. That's just a couple of months from now.
Great organizing tips.
Have a wonderful Easter!